Monday, March 21, 2011

Limitless

Here I am, on a Monday morning, tonnes of work staring at me, millions of years left to live and yet a very short day ahead !! Sometimes you know all you have to do is just get started, but that seems like impossible !! phew !!

How many of us know what it is like to be the complete form of ourselves ? - I would like to see that !! And wish it would not take the energy drink or caffeine or a medicine to bring it out !! Run as fast as I can, do math faster than the fastest supercomputer, think and process faster and with utmost logic, knowledge and intelligence all combined, learn quickly, grasp and observe every detail around me, mega memory - that lives longer than I do and yet have the best of fun possible!!

When is that day going to come when I feel complete the way I want to be and realize I have lived my life ? Should only wait and see or dream and wait !!

2 comments:

  1. 'Limitless' trailer paatheengalakkum! :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_hhk1Gzc

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht day will come and u will find peace... but then.. will u be able to keep ur self at peace???

    ReplyDelete

Share your world of thoughts over here...